πŸ‘¨πŸ½‍πŸ’»3️⃣

 3RD DAY EDITING -  SOUND AND MUSIC


The film was instructed to have no dialogue, so I had to find the right music and sound effects to create diegetic and non diegetic sound so the film wouldn't be silent. In the beginning I was able to find birds chirping which was completely diegetic and gave the film a more grunge feel. While the victim was running her footsteps were used which gave the film more realism. Lastly the sound that came from the killer grabbing the metal crate was natural aswell. 

 After using purely diegetic sounds, I found gun shot sound effects to use at the end of the film when the killer shoots at the victim. Also I had to add a sound effect for the last transition which was like an ethereal glitch sound that just sounded cool so I added it to the film. 


The last thing I did was find audio that matched the vibe of the film. The song that came to my head was My Man from Billie Holiday. Her old school love story on her man and her saying "it costs me life" in the beginning matched the exact scenario of the film. A man who the victim thought loved her was the same one to take her life. This song is also has a very mellow tone and gives the film an eerie effect to it. 

After all of that, the sound part was finally complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: The Script