Editing: Coco Studios

 Before spring break, our teacher had told us to try and think of a production studio name and our class came up with the name CoCo Studios. With this being in the air, as I was editing and in need of a way to input time into our film, I considered the idea of adding a program introduction. This idea stemmed from Netflix, MARVEL and Pixar which are known for their famous programming introductions. 


Netflix Introduction:


Pixar Introduction:


MARVEL INTRODUCTION:



After studying how they infamously did their logo animations, the ones that had the most influence on our film was Netflix and Marvel. 

Netflix had a short introduction which was necessary for our film due to us being a few seconds from the 2 minute benchmark. Marvel was influential due to the various glitches in it which correlated with my films niche. As a result, I took these different film introductions and made my own with their influence. This was the product...


Throughout pre-production to the post production a resurfacing lesson is improvising and taking influence from others and implementing it into your own product. These same lessons were applied in this blog where I had to improvise and take influence from different production logo animations and create my own.

I created it by using the same glitch that was used within my film and overlapping it with a built in Final Cut Pro title. I changed the name of the title to Coco Studios and the end result was shown above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: The Script