🎥3️⃣

 RECORDING DAY 3:


On day 3 my team decided to record but as the editor I felt as if we had all the shots we needed. Our original victim had came back but she wasn't wearing red so I didn't feel the need to include her due to her attire throwing off one of the themes of red.  But they insisted so I went with the flow and recorded the extra clips.

They went thorough recording the same running scenes over alongside the chess scenes but on the second time we ran into a lot of errors trying to mimic the scenes we created the first time without a shot log being created by the cinematographer .

The 3rd day was rough but the shots got done.

Even though I didn't end up using the clips its always good to have extra just in case something would've happened to the original ones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: The Script