💻🔄

 1ST DAY EDITING - REVIEW CLIPS

After all the clips were made the team left me to finish all the editing.

But rather than rushing into it I decided to go through all the clips and label which ones I was going to use and discard the ones that I wasn't even going to watch over. This was difficult due to it being our cinematographer's first time holding a camera so a lot of the clips were random shots of her fingers. But after a long night of review the clips were finally in order and organized so I could just drag and drop them into the editing app. 

Now deciding the app was difficult. My strong suit was Final Cut Pro but my teacher insisted on using Adobe Rush. Now Rush was a quicker edit and would get the job done in less time. But I've never used it before. Final Cut would make the edits more precise due to me having all my transitions and effects on there. But this would take longer to edit. 


Subsequently, I chose Final Cut Pro because I have more experience on the platform and I wanted my movie to be better than everyone else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: The Script