Last Day Of Pre Production

As our foundation portfolio came to a conclusion and we turned it in to start shooting our film, our teacher told us we had to emphasize the fact that our film is actually a fiction in a fiction. Our original plan was to record our fake sitcom characters pass around a script on camera but due to that not being feasible, we had to come up with a new idea. 

Now due to me having a YouTube channel, I'm used to doing a lot of green screen work. So as I went looking for another way to emphasize the fiction in fiction, using a green screen was my first thought. The idea I came up with was having us record a television with a remote control turning on the tv and then the first show to appear being our made up sitcom. The only way to properly conduct this would be to use a green screen. 

Now I looked up on YouTube many green screen ideas that included Tv's and semi relatable content that pursued my vision and the ideas below are what I found.






In both of these examples the Tv is being turned on and the green screen will allow me to put a keyer effect over the footage and make it replace the green screen. My group cinematographer and director requested that the footage gets another grainy effect added on to it as well to make the video seem older and give it the 90's sitcom feel they desired.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: The Script